Friday, March 14, 2008

w O r R y !!!!


Yesterday

i thought about worrying
carrying all my cares and troubles
troubleshooting in the depths of my being
seeking to find a way out of my happenings
surely there must be a solution
and maybe with worry i might just find it out


well am still here listing my cares out
one by one, weight by weight, need by need
colour by colour
oh, i got so much to arrange to size
i gotta get outta this plight
somewhere theres got to be light
i just need to focus and maintain my sight

today
am not the better off,
in fact my needs and troubles just increased
and am not done finding solution to yesterdays
am still trying to tell meself worry's not the solution
i think its just a mindset to the wrong way
for there is a right way to every situation
and worry aint one of them.
though am still kicking meself

sometimes it seems like fun to start worrying
carrying weights we can't hold up alone
is my baby ok at the creche?
i wonder what 16yr old bobby is up to at school
with his gang?
oh my hubby, can i trust that man?
and my wife is something else this days.

tommorrow

i plan to live long
live life to the fullest
and i choose not to make worry me pal
for its friendship ends when one dies
i choose to live one day at a time
and enjoy my walk with the lord
for He says
which one of us taking thoughts
or worrying about things
can add to himself or cause increase to come#
even the birds of the air that literarily
do nothing, God feeds everyday
how much more you AND me.
the very apple of his eyes
let go of worry.
for worry will worry you to the grave.

have a great life devoid of worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment