Monday, March 10, 2008

TO SING HIS PRAISE.. MY HEART DESIRE



in every way, every day, all of my life
i want to be a voice calling up his presence
with the voice of my words, with my heart filled with him
i lift you up, my great lord and king

in every thing i face, thru my ups and my downs
in every strom, and thru the billows of the raging sea
with my hand lifted up and my eyes in his words
i lift up yourname my eternal lord

to sing you your praise,
each and every day, is all i wanna do
dear lord to sing of you
to lift your name
each day and in every way, my thoughts of you
dear lord is to
bring a smile to your face

oh let my life be an offering of praise
let it be one that lifts your name
let it be one that gives you strong desire
to bless everyone around me
bless and bless
dear lord bless everyone arounnd me.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice,reflects the heart of a worshipper.

    ReplyDelete