Tuesday, March 18, 2008

always....His

and throught the storm i can be strong
cos i got the one who keeps me on
and through it ups and its down
all i gotta do is hold stand my ground
because my father and friend has given his word
and its the same word that made the world
so i can go on all the way
i can strech myself the extra mile away
though winding the road may be
and unsteady its tracks may seem
though narrow and uncanny scenes
its sights may beam to me
i walk in the light of his word
and wield the strenght of his love
for i will not be put over
but i choose to walk over
for my father and my friend
awaits me with a champion's shield
made just for me.

with my sights set on this
i walk and move one step at a time
and win and win one day at a time
for this is my clime
to win and shine

we win!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment