Sunday, April 27, 2008

Happy Birthday, my pretty one



The world is a beautiful place
because you made it.
my heart is overwhelmed
by the fact that i found you,
and you took me in and made me
someone cherished, loved and cared for

Every single waking day
I thank Him for you.
I wake up with you by my side
and am blown away by the fact that i
love you more and more.

Not because you've blessed and added to me,
made me a husband, a father and most of all
a best friend,
but because of the experiences
i have had with you, the times we shared

Was it when the car broke down on the third mainland
and you had to steer the car while we pushed
it to a safe place inspite of the fact
that you were not feeling too fine
yet you still allowed me (n d car) to stress you.

you have given yourself to me
and i the same
and i know there is a bright future ahead of us
i love you and happy birthday baby.

love you always